About Me

My photo
Hiya I'm Tonya! I'm an avid psper, have been for a few years and finally have me a blog that I've been working on slowly getting stuff added to. I started writing tuts and recently started making masks and templates. I LOVE to see creations you've made with my things, if you'd like to email me please do so at aquaspinner@gmail.com ................................................. My TOU are as follows: All of my items are personal use only NO Commercial Use, please do not share (distribute) my stuff in groups, just send people here to grab please. ♥ Tutorial writers, if you wish to use my stuff in your tutorials, of course I am honored! You're more than welcome to use my stuff in them, I only require that you link to me and send people here to grab the goodies that you are using in the tut. ................................................. Hope you'll enjoy what I have for ya and thanks for stopping by. ♥

Cluster Frame TOU

Thank you SO much for being so interested in my cluster frames. I love that you enjoy using them.

However I do have a request, please do NOT credit me as the cluster frame on your tags. Although I assembled it, I do not believe I deserve any such credit. If anything, please list Scrapkit by, (assuming you didn't add other bit by a different designer to your tag of course). I'd prefer not be given credit for simply assembling the cluster frame. Thank you ♥

My Artist CTs ♥

CDO_Blinkie-vi

My CTs ♥

LHDCTBlinkiieRD-blinkie_CT_zpsx9belyds

My Guest CTs ♥

patty1_bybrandi1

Followers

Friday, April 27, 2018
CT Tag featuring the amazing kit by Foxy's Designz called Dark Nights in Purple, this is an elegant gothic dream of a kit in shades of blacks, grays, and various shades of purples in it, giving it a very regal and elegant look.  She looks upon the dark of the night out there, her dreams and fantasies come alive for only in the darkness, with the spirits of the night as her guides does she let her guard down enough to show some of her secrets.  You can purchase this stunning kit at Mystical Scraps here.

With this kit I used the amazing art of Rebecca Sinz, with an image of hers named Mauve, which seemed the perfect complement to Foxy's kit.  You can purchase her art tubes here in her store.



I have also made a timeline set with this amazing scrapkit.  This kit is perfect for setting the scene of the dark of night.  As the deep shades of indigo falls upon the dark out there, with only the moonlight to light your path, the rain drops that have started to fall make everything just glisten in the distance and sparkle with crystal precision.  Although there is a stillness in the night, there is also a feeling of closeness, a oneness in dark as it surrounds you in a feel of comfort.  I used with an amazing bonus tube by Enamorte - although this tube is no longer available, you can check out this artist's other art tubes available for purchase here at CDO.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Blinkie

Labels

Leave Some Lovin'

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews