About Me

My photo
Hiya I'm Tonya! I'm an avid psper, have been for a few years and finally have me a blog that I've been working on slowly getting stuff added to. I started writing tuts and recently started making masks and templates. I LOVE to see creations you've made with my things, if you'd like to email me please do so at aquaspinner@gmail.com ................................................. My TOU are as follows: All of my items are personal use only NO Commercial Use, please do not share (distribute) my stuff in groups, just send people here to grab please. ♥ Tutorial writers, if you wish to use my stuff in your tutorials, of course I am honored! You're more than welcome to use my stuff in them, I only require that you link to me and send people here to grab the goodies that you are using in the tut. ................................................. Hope you'll enjoy what I have for ya and thanks for stopping by. ♥

Cluster Frame TOU

Thank you SO much for being so interested in my cluster frames. I love that you enjoy using them.

However I do have a request, please do NOT credit me as the cluster frame on your tags. Although I assembled it, I do not believe I deserve any such credit. If anything, please list Scrapkit by, (assuming you didn't add other bit by a different designer to your tag of course). I'd prefer not be given credit for simply assembling the cluster frame. Thank you ♥

My Artist CTs ♥

CDO_Blinkie-vi

My CTs ♥

LHDCTBlinkiieRD-blinkie_CT_zpsx9belyds

My Guest CTs ♥

patty1_bybrandi1

Followers

Sunday, August 30, 2015
CT Timeline set for Rieneke Designs using her amazing new kit Steam Pumpkin which combines the theme of Halloween and Steampunk wooohoooo how gorgeous is this?  2 themes I wouldn't immediately think go together but Rieneke put them together with such flawless ease.  This kit is very versatile and you can do either Halloween, or Steampunk, or even Halloween Steampunk with it.  You can purchase this kit in Rieneke's new store here.

I chose to go the Halloween route on this creation, but there really are a lot of options with it.  I used an amazing tube by Jeff Haynie, that I've had for a while and been itching to tag and this kit was perfect for it.  You can purchase his tubes at CDO here.





 photo Marilyn_TonyasTemptations_Purple_Signature.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Blinkie

Labels

Leave Some Lovin'

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews