About Me

My photo
Hiya I'm Tonya! I'm an avid psper, have been for a few years and finally have me a blog that I've been working on slowly getting stuff added to. I started writing tuts and recently started making masks and templates. I LOVE to see creations you've made with my things, if you'd like to email me please do so at aquaspinner@gmail.com ................................................. My TOU are as follows: All of my items are personal use only NO Commercial Use, please do not share (distribute) my stuff in groups, just send people here to grab please. ♥ Tutorial writers, if you wish to use my stuff in your tutorials, of course I am honored! You're more than welcome to use my stuff in them, I only require that you link to me and send people here to grab the goodies that you are using in the tut. ................................................. Hope you'll enjoy what I have for ya and thanks for stopping by. ♥

Cluster Frame TOU

Thank you SO much for being so interested in my cluster frames. I love that you enjoy using them.

However I do have a request, please do NOT credit me as the cluster frame on your tags. Although I assembled it, I do not believe I deserve any such credit. If anything, please list Scrapkit by, (assuming you didn't add other bit by a different designer to your tag of course). I'd prefer not be given credit for simply assembling the cluster frame. Thank you ♥

My Artist CTs ♥

CDO_Blinkie-vi

My CTs ♥

LHDCTBlinkiieRD-blinkie_CT_zpsx9belyds

My Guest CTs ♥

patty1_bybrandi1

Followers

Monday, March 22, 2010

This is the tag we'll be making and what you'll need:

• Magical Moments scrapkit made by the awesome Missy of Scraps With Attitude it is available for purchase at her store.

• I used a tube I had purchased of Rachel Anderson's which I purchased at CILM. Please do not use this artist's work without a proper license to do so.  CILM is now closed, however you can now purchase her art tubes at CDO here.

• Template I used was by Vicki and JayLyn go to Creative Misfits blog to get it.

• I used a mask from Creative Misfits blog, please check out the masks there, they are awesome!

• Filters I used were Tramages Glass, Xero Porcelain, Eye Candy 4000 Glass, Eye Candy Gradient Glass, Eye Candy 5 Perspective Shadow. I love filter effects!

• Font used was Swan Song which I cannot share, but any font of your choice will work nicely.



Okay ready, let's go, this will be really easy I promise!

• Open up Vicki and JayLyn's template #3, duplicating image and closing out original. Although it was made for St Patty's Day it is very versatile to be used anytime woohoo! Delete the Credit and Wordart layer and unhide the background layer. I changed the canvas size to 700 x 600 so I had lots of space to work with. You may need to re-flood fill the the white background layer by doing this.

• On each of the glitter background layers, I changed the the color from the original to a coordinating color from the kit, I used #b2b8d8 using the manual color correction tool. Have your source be the glitter color and your target be the new color. I did this on each of the glitter layers (3 white in total and 1 green).

• On the Oval layer, select all, float, and defloat, add a new layer, and paste paper of choice into that selection on new blank layer, I used paper 8. Select none and delete original oval layer. Repeat these same steps for Circle and Circle 2, I used paper 8 on this one as well.

• On the Rectangle layer, select all, float, and defloat, paste paper of choice (I used paper 3) as a new layer, invert your selections and re-size the paper to your liking, I re-sized mine by 65%. Press delete, select none, and delete the original Rectangle layer. Template looking purdy I hope? Okay let's pretty up the tag some more!

• Paste your main tube as a new layer on top of the template, re-size as you find appropriate and arrange to your liking. Paste the image again and mirror, I moved mine down so she's above the new oval layer. I re-sized mine a little bigger so she showed up nicely, not by much so as not to distort the image or go against CILM TOU on image sizes. I changed the blend mode to Luminance. Also as her bottom half hung over the other side of the template, I used my rectangle selection tool to remove anything I didn't want showing. See my tag for reference.

• On Circle layer, duplicate that layer and apply Tramages Glass to the top copy and change the blend mode to Soft Light. Duplicate these steps for the Circle 2 layer.

• Add all other elements of choice now, I pasted the clock on to my template and changed the blend mode to Luminance (L), also the same step with the Magical Wordart supplied in the kit. I changed the blend mode to Luminance (L) too. I pasted element 10 on the top part of the rectangle and using the deform tool arranged it on there so it fit nicely. There were soooooo many stunning pieces in this kit I had a hard time choosing LOL.

• On the white background layer, select all, add a new layer, and paste paper of choice as a new layer, I used paper 3 and applied the mask. Merge layer group when happy with it. I did re-size my layer by 95% and then just used my deform tool if you want to make the edges just as you want them.

• At this point re-size your tag to what you want your ending size to be and do any sharpening as need be and also apply drop shadows as you like. I used Eye Candy 5 Perspective Shadow but if you do not have that filter, the drop shadow function within PSP works just as great. Add the artist's copyright and your tagger's watermark now that you've re-sized everything. At this point I also applied Xero Porcelain to the main tube layer, just gives her a pretty glow.

• Only thing left is to do your text woohoo. I used Swan Song and created a foreground background gradient with 2 colors from my tag, applying an inner bevel to the text, then a nice clear Eye Candy 4000 Glass just to give it a nice clear shine. I also applied Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow (I swear I can't make a tag without it now lol!), and then just a nice blurry drop shadow. Your text effects are all just your personal preference. Close out the white background layer and save as a png and voila you're all done yipeee!



This tutorial was written by Tonya on March 22, 2010 and absolutely no part of this tutorial may be taken or used without my express permission. Any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Blinkie

Labels

Leave Some Lovin'

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews