About Me

My photo
Hiya I'm Tonya! I'm an avid psper, have been for a few years and finally have me a blog that I've been working on slowly getting stuff added to. I started writing tuts and recently started making masks and templates. I LOVE to see creations you've made with my things, if you'd like to email me please do so at aquaspinner@gmail.com ................................................. My TOU are as follows: All of my items are personal use only NO Commercial Use, please do not share (distribute) my stuff in groups, just send people here to grab please. ♥ Tutorial writers, if you wish to use my stuff in your tutorials, of course I am honored! You're more than welcome to use my stuff in them, I only require that you link to me and send people here to grab the goodies that you are using in the tut. ................................................. Hope you'll enjoy what I have for ya and thanks for stopping by. ♥

Cluster Frame TOU

Thank you SO much for being so interested in my cluster frames. I love that you enjoy using them.

However I do have a request, please do NOT credit me as the cluster frame on your tags. Although I assembled it, I do not believe I deserve any such credit. If anything, please list Scrapkit by, (assuming you didn't add other bit by a different designer to your tag of course). I'd prefer not be given credit for simply assembling the cluster frame. Thank you ♥

My Artist CTs ♥

CDO_Blinkie-vi

My CTs ♥

LHDCTBlinkiieRD-blinkie_CT_zpsx9belyds

My Guest CTs ♥

patty1_bybrandi1

Followers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010



This is the tag we'll be making and what you'll need:

• A Softer Look at Love scrapkit made by the very talented QueenBrat it is available for purchase at her store.

• I used a tube I had purchased of Maxine Gadd's which I purchased at My PSP Tubes. Please do not use this artist's work without a proper license to do so.

• Template I used was by Missy of Divine Intentionz, I used template 40.

• I used a mask from Creative Misfits blog, please check out the masks there, they are awesome!

• Filters I used were Xero Porcelain, Eye Candy Gradient Glow, Super Blade Pro (coconut ice setting), and Eye Candy 5 Perspective Shadow.

• Font used was Constanza which I cannot share, but any scripty font will work nicely.



Okay ready, let's go, this will be fun I promise!

• Open up Missy's fab template and duplicate, close out the original, deleting the credits layer. Change the canvas size to 600 x 600, we can re-size later if needed. Flood fill the background layer with white, it makes it easier to see what we are doing. Okay let's work from the bottom up on the template by doing the following:

♦ Larger Circle: select all, float, defloat, add a new layer and paste paper of choice into selection on new layer. Select none and delete the original layer. I used paper 2 and because the tube I used was a bit on the purple/mauve side, I used my manual color correction tool and change the tone of the paper to match the tube.
♦ Small Circle: I did everything the same as with larger circle except I used paper 7 and again used my manual color correction tool to change the tone to match my tube.

♦ Larger Heart: Select all, float, defloat, add new layer and paste paper of choice into selection on new layer. I used paper 13 on this one. Select none and delete original larger heart layer.

♦ Smaller Heart: Repeat same steps as with Larger Heart, I used paper 15.

♦ Dotted Line Heart: Add a new layer and flood fill that layer with a color of choice, I used a purple color from one of the papers. On the Dotted Line Heart layer, select all, float, defloat, invert selections and on the flood filled purple layer select delete. Delete original Dotted Line Heart layer. Apply an inner bevel of choice to the new layer, I also applied Eye Candy 5 Perspective Shadow.

♦ Small Hearts: Add a new blank layer and flood fill with purple color again. On original layer, select all, float, defloat and invert selection, press delete and select none. Delete the original Small Hearts layer. On the layer you just created, select all, float, defloat, apply Super Blade Pro (coconut ice setting). I used the 3rd shape from the top but use whatever shape setting you like best in the filter.


• Okay then it's starting to look really purdy right? Now let's put our tube in there. Under the small hearts layer, paste tube of choice as a new layer, and re-size as needed. On the smaller heart (the one that has a cream color tone in my tag), select all, float, defloat, invert selections. On the tube layer, erase any parts that hang over the edge you don't want showing.

• I applied a slight gradient glow to each of the circle and hearts layers, use whatever colors and preferences you think looks good. On the white background layer, select all, add a new layer and paste paper of choice into selection on new layer. Apply mask of choice, I used the one called "heartmask" in the pack of masks I linked you to above. Merge layer group. If you wish to, you can use your manual color correction tool to adjust the color to match your tag the best. I used my deform tool to make the mask fit best to the tag.

• Add elements of choice from the fabulous kit. See my tag just as a guide, make the tag your own, there is a ton of beautiful elements in the kit for you to choose from. On a couple of the elements I did use my manual color correction tool to match up close to the rest of the tag. I applied drop shadows as necessary to the various layer. Do any cropping you need at this point and re-size if you wish. I sharpened and applied Xero Porcelain to the tube. Add the artist's copyright and your taggers watermark.

• All that's left is the text! I used font Constanza and applied a nice inner bevel and gradient glow with a drop shadow, rotating it to fit into the tag of the Love Note element I used. If needed use your deform tool to adjust.

Okay that's it! I hope that you've enjoyed this tutorial ♥



This tutorial was written by Tonya on January 27, 2010 and absolutely no part of this tutorial may be taken or used without my express permission. Any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Blinkie

Labels

Leave Some Lovin'

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews