About Me

My photo
Hiya I'm Tonya! I'm an avid psper, have been for a few years and finally have me a blog that I've been working on slowly getting stuff added to. I started writing tuts and recently started making masks and templates. I LOVE to see creations you've made with my things, if you'd like to email me please do so at aquaspinner@gmail.com ................................................. My TOU are as follows: All of my items are personal use only NO Commercial Use, please do not share (distribute) my stuff in groups, just send people here to grab please. ♥ Tutorial writers, if you wish to use my stuff in your tutorials, of course I am honored! You're more than welcome to use my stuff in them, I only require that you link to me and send people here to grab the goodies that you are using in the tut. ................................................. Hope you'll enjoy what I have for ya and thanks for stopping by. ♥

Cluster Frame TOU

Thank you SO much for being so interested in my cluster frames. I love that you enjoy using them.

However I do have a request, please do NOT credit me as the cluster frame on your tags. Although I assembled it, I do not believe I deserve any such credit. If anything, please list Scrapkit by, (assuming you didn't add other bit by a different designer to your tag of course). I'd prefer not be given credit for simply assembling the cluster frame. Thank you ♥

My Artist CTs ♥

CDO_Blinkie-vi

My CTs ♥

LHDCTBlinkiieRD-blinkie_CT_zpsx9belyds

My Guest CTs ♥

patty1_bybrandi1

Followers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009




This is the tag we'll be making, another nice easy scrappy tag. So, here's what you'll need:



• Tube I used were by Jamie Kidd and available for purchase at CILM and may only be used with appropriate license, please do not use this tube if you do not have a license to do so.  CILM is now closed, however Jamie's art tubes can be purchased at CDO here now.


• Mask I used was from Vix, you can get it here please read and follow her generous TOU, I used mask 309.


• I used the scrapkit Candy Cane Dreams by the fabulous Gina which is available for sale at Scraps with Attitude.


• Holiday Greetings wordart piece available free from Scrap & Tubes, go to blog to download. Please check out her blog, awesome stuff there!


• The filters I used were Eye Candy 4 Gradient Glow, Glass, and Xero Porcelain (purely for enhancing effects).


• Font used was Cooper Alt Caps, but use whatever font you wish.




Okay ready, let's go, this is painless, I promise!


• Open up new image 700 x 700 with a white background, we can re-size and crop later, I just like to start big. Paste frame onto new layer, I used Red Satin Ribbon Frame in kit. Next take your tube, if you're using same tube as me and paste above frame however you want to place her. On the frame layer, select all, float, and defloat, contract selections by 1, and then go to your tube layer, grab your eraser tool and erase the parts of her that hang over the bottom of the frame. You want to make it look like she is coming out of the frame. Select none. You may need to erase just a smidge of any amounts of tube that were below the frame. She should look like she's sitting in there just right now.


• I used the Silver Baubles Cluster and placed on the right side of the frame, re-size to your liking. Now the one string hangs over a little, so to take care of that, on the frame layer, take magic wand tool and select in the area outside of the frame. Go to your silver cluster layer and erase that part of the string you don't want hanging over. Voila it looks beautiful!


• Select inside frame and above the white background layer add a new layer. Using a paper of choice, paste into selection, I chose paper 20, and select none. Once again on the white background layer, select all, add a new layer and paste a paper of choice into selection. I used paper 18. Apply Vix' fabulous mask and merge layer group. I re-sized mine about 90% and used my raster deform until I had it just perfect.


• Above tube layer, I added the Evergreen tree adding elements of choice to decorate your tree. I put a bow for the topper and presents down below, re-size as you see fit. I decided to put the Holiday Greetings wordart piece on the tree to add a pretty glamorous touch to the tag. Re-size your tag to your desired ending size.


• Add artist's copyright and your watermark information and then go forth and do your text how you like. I chose to use Copper Alt Caps size 90 with a width of 2, applying a gel-like inner bevel, a nice clear glass effect from Eye Candy 4000 glass and a gradient glow. These are all just personal preferences.


• One final touch, on the tube layer, first sharpen then duplicated, and brought the copy below the original applying a gaussian blur of about 2 to the copy of the tube. On the original tube layer, I applied Xero Porcelain and changed the blend mode to Soft Light.


• Voila! Just save and you're all done, I hope you've enjoyed this tutorial.






This tutorial was written by Tonya on November 30, 2009, absolutely no part of this tutorial may be taken or used without my express permission. Any part that may be similar to any tutorial is purely coincidental and unintended.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Blinkie

Labels

Leave Some Lovin'

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews